1. When does the 30-day return period begin?
The thirty-day return period begins as soon as you take delivery of the DJA package.
2. I damaged one component of the Door Jamb Armor can I replace just that piece?
We recommend returning the unit as it was ordered. For instance, if you need to exchange a Jamb Shield, you should return the entire set (including the two hinge shields) and a new set will be sent out to you. If you order a Door Shield, which is sold separately, simply return that piece and a new one will be sent to you.
3. What is a re-stocking fee?
The re-stocking fee covers the handling and logistic expenses associated with returned items. We regret having to charge this fee but frivolous returns cost us money to process and not charging this fee would likely cause us to raise our prices. A restocking fee will never be charged if there is a manufacturing defect with your product or if we made a mistake on your order. We want you to be satisfied with your experience so, please measure and order carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
4. Why should damaged components be returned?
Components that arrive to you damaged should be returned for new components. This will ensure that you are installing DJA in the best possible condition to give you years of reassured security.
5. What is the difference between return and exchange?
A return means you wish to send back your purchase and get your money back. An exchange means you need to return what you currently have and get something else in its place.
6. If the Door Jamb Armor unit purchased does not fit. What are the options?
You may exchange the DJA but your return may be will be subject to a re-stocking fee if the reason for the problem was poor measurements. If there is a manufacturer’s defect, you will not be charged a restocking fee.
7. If I damage Door Jamb Armor and need to replace it, what should I do?
You may exchange the DJA but it will be subject to a re-stocking fee.
8. I started installing Door Jamb Armor before I realized it did not fit my application. What should I do?
You may exchange the DJA but your return may be be subject to a re-stocking fee if there was an ordering error on your part.
9. I have fully installed Door Jamb Armor but decided I do not like it. What can I do?
You may return the DJA within 30 days but your return will be subject to a re-stocking fee.